ELIGIBILITY & NORMS
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. A pass in Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Karnataka State P.U.E. Department.
2. The applicant should satisfy all other conditions set by the State P.U.E. Department and the College.
3. Students passed Std. X or equivalent examination in foreign countries /Foreign Nationals have to obtain eligibility certificate from the Director, P.U.E. Department, Bangalore, before securing admission.
NORMS FOR ADMISSION
1. Application for admission must be in the prescribed form issued from the college. Students who want to try for different combinations must apply in separate application forms.
2. The duly filled in application form has to be submitted in the college office soon after the publication of the results of Karnataka State SSLC examination or whichever is applicable.
3. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published on the notice board of the College and those selected candidates will have to collect the interview cards from the office.
4. The candidate with his/her parent shall appear before the principal for the interview. Those who do not appear for the interview on the prescribed date and time will not be eligible to take admission in the college at any later time.
5. Those Candidates selected after the interview will have to take admission to the college on the same day after paying the required fees. The admission is subject to the Karnataka State PUE Department approval.